Protection of your privacy is our top concern. We work hard to earn and keep your trust, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We do not rent or sell your personal data to third parties for any purposes (including marketing purposes).
- We do not share your contact information with another User without your prior consent.
- Any personal data that you provide will be secured to protect them against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
The Site and third party sites
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve the functionalities, services and specific tools offered through the Site and the related features, to administer your subscription and to enable Users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site. Below are the types and categories of information we collect.
When you visit the Site or use its functionalities our servers automatically record information about your use of and your visit to the Site ("Log Data"). The Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type, what software you were using, the web page you were visiting immediately prior to visiting the Site, pages of the Site you visited, the time spent on those pages, information you searched for on the Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and for the Site's technical administration, to improve the functionality of the Site and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to Users' needs.
Cookie is used to identify a particular visit to the Site. Session cookies expire after a short time or when you close your web browser.
We allow other companies, called ad networks, to serve advertisements to Users. Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms.
To deliver these ads properly, the Site may include a file, called a web beacon, from these ad networks within pages served by the Site so the networks may provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for advertisers as well as to target ads to you while you visit other sites.
Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
These general targets may also be used by ad networks to display targeted ads on other sites as a substitute for random, irrelevant ads. We do not provide personal data to any advertiser or any other third party.
Log files, IP addresses and information about your computer
Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit the Site we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave the Site. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, as well as the name of your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve the Site services. The linkage between your IP address and your personal data is not shared with third-parties without your permission or except when required by law.
Sharing information with third parties
We take the privacy of Users very seriously. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes. We will only share your personal data with third parties to carry out your instructions or to provide specific services or information. These third parties do not retain, share, or store any personal data except to provide these services and they are bound by confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information.
We may provide aggregated anonymous information about the usage of our Site to third parties for such purposes as we deem, in our sole discretion, to be appropriate, including to prospective advertisers on the Site.
Teaming with third parties
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of the Owner or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
Disclosures to others
We may also disclose your personal data and other information you provide, to another third party as part of a reorganization or a sale of the assets of the Owner's division or company, or Owner's engagement in acquisitions, mergers, restructurings, changes of control, or similar transactions. Any third party to which we transfer or sell our assets will have the right to continue to use the personal data and other information that you provide to us.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to the Owner. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your account ID, login password in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. Thus, you should assume if you receive such a request, it is fraudulent.
Aggregate information and non-identifying information
We may share aggregated information that does not include personal data and we may otherwise disclose non-identifying information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your personal data.
Links to other sites
Our Site contains links to other web sites. If you choose to visit an advertiser by clicking on a banner ad or other type of advertisement, or click on another third party link, you will be directed to that third party's web site. The fact that we link to a web site or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party web sites. These other web sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect information or solicit personal data from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal data you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other web sites you visit.
If you use the Site after notice of changes have been sent to you or published on our Site, you hereby provide your consent to the changed practices.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored "personal data" (as defined in applicable laws related to security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with:
- the legitimate needs of law enforcement; or
- any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Data retention policy
We will retain Log Data consistent with applicable legal requirements. Generally, at a minimum, we will retain the Log Data collected from you in our active, internal company databases for six months, at which point we will migrate such Log Data to our offline archival systems, where we will retain the Log Data for a period of three years (together, the "Retention Period"). After the Retention Period, we will purge the Log Data from our systems. In the event of an investigation by law enforcement or a response to claims or legal process, we may retain the Log Data until such investigation or process is completed, which may be longer than the Retention Period.
The data controller of your personal data is the Owner, i.e. Red Sky Sp. z o. o., a company incorporated under the laws of Poland, with its registered office in Szczecin, at Piastow 22, Szczecin 71-064, Poland, registered in the entrepreneurs register conducted by the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Szczecin, XIII Commercial Department, with KRS number 0000209107, NIP number (tax identification number): 642-26-83-651, REGON number: 276822679, amount of the share capital of PLN 937.000,00 covered in whole.
The Owner hereby declares as follows:
- All personal data provided will be processed in order to allow the use of the Site.
- All personal data transferred to the Owner will be stored by the Owner in its database.
- All personal data transferred to the Owner will processed in accordance with the provisions of the Polish Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means, as well as in accordance with the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on Protection of Personal Data.
- The Owner shall ensure the safety of Users’ personal data and the Owner has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures, as set forth in the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on Protection of Personal Data and has met the requirements specified in the provisions referred to thereof, in particular to protect the personal data to be processed against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of personal data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing. These measures ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks presented by the processing and the nature of the information to be protected having regard to the state of the art.
- You have the right to verify, review and correct your personal data processed by the Owner, which also requires you notify the Owner any changes thereof. The right can be exercised by you independently introducing changes in your account or by sending a relevant request at the following address: email@example.com.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, giving the Owner a notice to that effect. Though you provide your personal data to the Owner voluntarily, refusal to provide them renders access to some features or other elements of the Site impossible.
- The Owner fulfills all the requirements of the Polish Act of 29 August on Protection of Personal Data.
Consent to the processing and use by the Owner all the personal data provided to the Owner,
including information obtained as a result of your use of the Site, for the following purposes:
- technical operation of the Site;
- maintaining the Site statistics;
- Consent to transfer of your personal data abroad, and in particular to Owner's affiliated companies or associated entities, or to Owner's parent company with their registered office outside the Poland, for the purposes of processing in computer systems belonging to the Owner and its business partners. You understand that the above entities may be located in countries that do not guarantee the same level of personal data protection as the level guaranteed in your state/country.
- Agree that your consent remains valid for the entire period of your use of the Site, unless withheld.
- Consent to the processing and use by the Owner all the personal data provided to the Owner, including information obtained as a result of your use of the Site, for the following purposes: